"Personal information" is information that identifies you as an individual. Non-personal information, on the other hand, cannot reveal your identity. How we collect, use and disclose Non-Personal Information is described under “Non-Personal Information” below. 3S and its service providers collect the following personal information:
- Last name
- Postal address (including billing and delivery address)
- phone number
- Email Address
- Credit and debit card number
How do we use personal information?
3S and its service providers may use personal data to:
- Respond to your questions and respond to your requests, including communicating with you as needed;
- Process and complete your order, in particular to confirm your order and information related to invoicing, processing and delivery;
- Send you important information about the Site, changes to our terms, conditions and policies, or other administrative information;
- Send you information by email, mail, telephone or any other means concerning our products, services, contests, raffles and promotions;
- Help us improve your browsing experience, including obtaining information about your preferences in order to personalize your experience at La 3S;
- Allow you to send messages to your friends through this Site (Please note that by using these functions, you confirm that you have the right to provide us with the name and email address of these friends at this end.);
- Analyze trends and statistics relating to our activities and properties on the Internet;
How do we disclose personal information?
We may disclose your personal information:
- To our third party vendors who provide services such as website hosting, data analytics, infrastructure provisioning, information technology services, customer service, delivery services e-mails, verification services and other similar services, in order to enable them to provide these services;
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates (our “Affiliates”) for marketing or other purposes;
- To sponsors of contests, raffles or promotions;
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Site;
- Through you, on message boards, chat rooms, profile pages and blogs, or other services where you can post information and content. (Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services becomes public and may be made available to visitors to the Site and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal information or any other information on the Site.);
- To a third party in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposal of a party or all of our business, assets or actions (including in connection with bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and
- when we deem it necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and governmental authorities including public and governmental authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property or those of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to enable us to exercise remedies or limit the damages that we may suffer.
Non-personal information we collect “Non-personal information” is information that does not identify us as an individual such as:
- Navigation information.
- Server log files.
- Information contained in cookies, tracking pixels and other technologies.
- Demographic data and other information provided by you which does not reveal your identity.
- Aggregated information
How do we collect non-personal information?
We and our third-party service providers may collect other information in a number of ways, including:
- Your browser: certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, your operating system and its version, your screen resolution as well as your browser and its version.
- Your server log files: An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number assigned to the computer you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). It is identified and automatically recorded in our log files as soon as a user visits the Site. The length of the visit and the pages read are also recorded there. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating the level of use of the Site, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Site.
- Local shared objects Flash (or LSO for "Local Shared Objects"): we and our service providers may use a third party technology, called Flash, linked to our Site and its online content. Flash makes it possible to use local shared objects that allow a site administrator or an online content provider (or its service provider) to store certain data on a user's hard drive including information. on his computer. If you want to disallow local Flash shared objects on your computer, you can change your Flash player settings using Settings Manager. You can also manage local shared objects by following the instructions in the Global Local Recording Settings panel which can explain how to clear existing LSO data, how to prohibit the storage of local shared objects on your computer without your consent, and (for Flash player versions 8 and above) how to prohibit the storage of local shared objects from third parties. Note: Asking the Flash Player to prohibit or limit Flash Local Shared Objects may reduce the functionality of some Flash applications, some of which are associated with our Site and its online content. We expect our technology and service providers to respect your willingness to limit or prohibit Flash Local Shared Objects, but we cannot guarantee that.
- Web beacons and other similar technologies: Web beacons (also called web beacons and invisible GIFs) are small images that can be used by us or our service providers in certain pages of the Site and certain e-mails in HTML format for, between others, allow you to view the pages of the Site on certain devices and operating systems, track the actions of users of the Site and email recipients, measure the success of our communications and compile statistics on the use of the Site and response rate. Web beacons can collect data on the pages, functions and links accessed by the visitor as well as the IP address, browser type and operating system of their computer.
- You: We may collect demographic information such as your location and other information such as your preferred means of communication, your gender and your date of birth when you submit this information to us. You could also provide information on important events such as a wedding, birth, or the purchase of a new home. We also log data on your orders, purchases, exchanges, returns, wish lists and gift records. These do not identify you personally, unless they are combined with your personal information.
- Aggregated information: we may use your personal information in a way that does not identify you personally or any other user of the Site, for example by using your personal information to calculate the percentage of our users who live in a particular telephone area. This aggregated information does not make it possible to identify you personally, or any other user of the Site.
How do we use and disclose non-personal information?
As this information does not identify you, we can use and communicate it for all purposes. Sometimes we may combine this other information with personal information (for example, we may combine your name and postal code). In such a case, the result of this combination will be treated by us as personal information.
- Third parties and third party sites
If you provide personal information to third parties (through third party applications or services linked directly or indirectly to this Site, for example), the collection, use and disclosure of such information is in accordance with the policy on the privacy of these third parties and not ours. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy policies and practices of these sites.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect the personal information under our control. For example, we use the secure SSL encryption protocol for our ordering system. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or over a data storage system can be 100% secure. Use caution when transmitting personal information to wireless access points or over public networks. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you suspect that the security of any account you have with us has been compromised), please notify us immediately of the problem by contacting us. (see the “Contact Us” section below).
CHOICE AND ACCESS
Your choices about how we use and disclose your personal information. You have several options as to how we use and disclose your personal data:
- Stop receiving promotional emails (information on new products, special offers and sale events, for example) from us by clicking on "Unsubscribe" in any promotional email or by contacting us (see the "section" To contact us ”below). If applicable, please include your full name and the same email or postal address you use to register or order at La 3S. We will do our best to process your request for promotional emails within five business days.
- Sharing your personal data with affiliates, promotional partners and other third parties for marketing purposes: if you no longer want us to share your personal information with our affiliates, promotional partners and other third parties for marketing purposes, you Just let us know (see the “Contact Us” section below). If so, please include your full name and let us know what information you no longer wish to share, including whether it is a) affiliates, b) promotional partners, or c) both. We will do our best to process your request within 90 days.
We will do our best to accommodate your request as quickly as possible. Please note that if you choose to no longer share your personal information, we will not be able to erase your data from the database of our subsidiaries or independent third parties to whom we have already communicated your personal information (as of the date consideration of your request). In addition, please note that if we comply with your request not to disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or to independent third parties, we may continue to send you important administrative messages, which you cannot block from receiving. . For example, we may contact you by phone, email or mail to send you information or ask you questions about your order.
How can you access and modify your personal data?
We respect your desire to change the information we have collected about you. You can review your personal data or ask us to update it (see the "Contact us" section below). In doing so, please specify the information you want to change. We will do our best to respond to your request within a reasonable time. Please note that we cannot modify the information stored in the databases of our affiliates, promotional partners and other third parties to whom we have already transmitted your personal information.
Use of the Site by minors.
The Site is not intended for persons under thirteen (13) years of age. Minors must not divulge personal data through this Site under any circumstances.
The Site is administered and controlled by us from Canada and is under the jurisdiction or laws of any state, country or territory other than Canada.
To join us
CP 22126 BP Iberville
Montreal QC H1Y 1K8
Email communications are not always secure. For this reason, be careful not to include sensitive information or credit card numbers in your messages.